Do you have a passion for all things automotive? This could be the career for you.
Due to business growth and expansion, we are currently looking to recruit additional Qualified Technicians for our Ford Centres in Kirkcaldy, Peebles & Dalkeith.
We are a family-owned group of Ford Dealerships located in Fife and the Lothians and this is a great opportunity to work for a family run company that values their employees.
An efficient, experienced, fully trained individual is required. Someone who can work equally well independently or as part of a team. Being a Qualified MOT Tester would be an advantage.
Most importantly we are looking for individuals that have the right attitude and can help maintain our excellent levels of customer service, which is the cornerstone of our business.
- Carrying out servicing, repairs and maintenance to high standards.
- Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately, using computer-based diagnostic equipment.
- Repairing or replacing broken or defective parts and resolving defects.
- Carrying out DVSA vehicle testing (if authorised).
- Road testing vehicles to check repairs.
- Maintaining equipment and making sure tools are in good condition.
- Following checklists to ensure all procedures are completed.
- Completing all documentation to the required standard.
- Qualified Vehicle Technician with Ford experience preferred but not essential, as manufacture based training will be provided.
- Ability to work in a competent and efficient manner on your own or part of a busy team
- Able to work to high standards and consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to accurately follow written and spoken instructions and good communication and influencing skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach.
- Full driving licence, held for a minimum of one year.
- High level of accuracy and the ability to multi-task within a busy environment.
- Computer literacy and knowledge of using IT systems and various motor industry applications
The successful candidate will benefit from excellent working conditions, including extensive training and support and a competitive rate of pay.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
the latest employment vacancies available at dalkeith ford centre, old edinburgh road, delkeith, midlothian, scotland.